By Richard H. Langley, John Moore
Offers a examine plan to construct wisdom and self assurance, discusses learn abilities and methods, presents perform checks, and incorporates a evaluate of the middle concepts.
Read Online or Download AP Chemistry, 2014-2015 Edition PDF
Best study aids books
The 2007 version of Barron’s SAT attempt practise guide offers one diagnostic try and 6 full-length perform SATs, all of which mirror the hot SAT in size, query varieties, and measure of hassle. This guide deals an summary of the SAT and its scoring process, after which current huge topic stories in serious examining, grammar and utilization, and math.
It is real: construction your vocabulary does not need to take a protracted time-and it does not must be uninteresting! in precisely one month, scholars may have a powerful variety of phrases of their repertoire, which units them on a direction towards good fortune for the remainder of their lives. How? brief, easy-to-understand classes and enjoyable factoids drawn from renowned television, track, activities, video clips, and extra make studying new phrases a excitement instead of a memorization chore.
Click on the "look inside of" function above to browse the Black publication and get a consider for the way it techniques the SAT! The "SAT Prep Black booklet" provides detailed, potent SAT ideas from Mike Barrett, a SAT train with consumers all around the globe who pay him 1000's of money an hour for cellphone tutoring.
- The Princeton Review - Word Smart II
- Percents and Ratios (Ace Your Math Test)
- J.D. Salinger (Bloom's Major Short Story Writers)
- The Bluest Eye and Sula (Cliffs Notes)
Extra resources for AP Chemistry, 2014-2015 Edition
You may wish to retake part of the Diagnostic Exam. ) — — — — Read and study Chapter 14, Kinetics. Read and study Chapter 15, Equilibrium. Read and study Chapter 16, Electrochemistry. Review Chapters 5–13. APRIL — Take Practice Exam 1 in the first week of April. — Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. Review the appropriate chapters to correct any weaknesses. — Read and study Chapter 17, Nuclear Chemistry. — Read and study Chapter 18, Organic Chemistry. — Read and study Chapter 19, Experimental.
16. D—This is an application of Charles’s law, which relates volume to temperature. There is a direct relationship between volume and the absolute temperature. Doubling either volume or temperature, with moles and pressure remaining constant, doubles the other. 17. D—The average kinetic energy of a gas depends upon the temperature. Since the temperature of the two gases is the same, the average kinetic energy of the gases is the same. The moles are the same, so the number of particles and the volumes must be the same.
They are next to the noble gases on the periodic table. A student who is going too fast, and ignores the negative not, might select option (a), because it is true and it was the first option that the student saw. You should be very careful about the wording. ” You must make sure you are answering the correct question. Many students make this type of mistake—do not add your name to the list. 2. See the answer, be the answer. Many people find success when they carefully read the question and, before looking at the alternatives, visualize the correct answer.
AP Chemistry, 2014-2015 Edition by Richard H. Langley, John Moore